We are not responsible for any damages that happen!
DO NOT PUT THIS ON AREAS THAT DON'T NEED CLEARING.. COVER ALL AREAS OF THE SHOE THAT AREN'T GETTING TREATMENT.. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU GET IT ON AN UNDESIRED AREA WIPE IT OFF WITH A WET RAG.
***WEARING GLOVES IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***
1. Apply NJ Sole Sauce to the clear area of dry, cleaned soles.
2. Spread out the NJ Sole Sauce evenly with a toothbrush or paint brush.
3. Cover the sole in Saran Wrap/cling wrap.
4. Place under light source: direct sunlight or light bulbs.
5. After an hour or so remove wrap and clean off sole sauce then repeat steps until you achieved the best results.
*Note when left under direct sunlight check every 20 minutes to see if the soles are getting too hot. Heat melts the glue that holds the sole to the sneakers and causes sole separation. Remove the sneakers from the sunlight if this occurs. Let the sneakers cool off before putting them under the sun again.
SHORT VIDEO on HOW TO
Sole Sauce Instruction Video